Getting in Touch

Matt responds to texts, calls (707)278-4131, and email. Feel free to contact Matt if you have any questions.

Important Trip Details:

-It is important to note that Matt will not fish except during brief periods to demonstrate techniques and to establish patterns unless the client specifically requests that he fish.

-Half Day trips, group trips, and other special events available by request.  

-A 25% deposit is due to reserve your date. The remaining 75% is due at the start of the trip. Deposits are non-refundable but can be rolled over to a different date up to 10 days prior to the scheduled trip. I accept deposits in cash or by check. Please make checks payable to Matt Allen and mail to P.O. Box 1240 Kelseyville, CA 95451

-Fishing licenses are required. 

-Please bring food, drinks, sunscreen, and a camera. All other tackle and equipment will be provided. (Alcohol is not permitted)

Name *
Phone *

Sending a Deposit?

Make Checks Payable to:

 Matt Allen

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 1240 Kelseyville, CA 95451